Here I am to worship. If it's been a while since you've been to the gym, whisper it to the Lord as you open that door. If you're starting to walk after work with your spouse, pray it together as you take that step. Maybe you're about to take a swim, go for a jog or start your at-home DVD. Whatever the case, say it: Here I am to worship.
And as you do, remember -- it's not about the mirror, or lower bodyfat, or the muscle. Those things may happen, they may not. If they do, consider them gifts of obedience and blessings of diligence. But we believe it warms God's heart when we take care of ours. So go ahead. Lift, run, walk, swim, stretch. Have church. After all, you are a temple.
Join the challenge for just $10 by clicking here and get complimentary access to iPrayFit and entered into a sweepstakes for an all-expense paid trip for two to Los Angeles for PrayFit RISE.
- Fitness and nutrition expertise and daily guidance
- Downloadable journals
- At-home training plans for beginners, intermediate and advanced
- Gym-specific routines; tips, techniques and strategies
- Are you a runner? We have a challenge for you too!
- "PrayFit Dares" that will rock your world and transform communities (these will stretch us all)
- Daily devotions, Scripture memory, Bible trivia (with ebooks, prizes and giveaways)
- Weekly webinars with Jimmy & Team PrayFit
- Private Facebook group; community, feedback, encouragement, accountability
- Downloadable "The PrayFit Prayer" and "The PrayFit Poem" posters.